WORK ON PULLING HEAVY THINGS FASTER.
Speed work is an essential component of any strength program. The Rogue Deadlift Platform safely allows for band use outside of a power rack. The band pegs are extra long to work with longer specialty barbells in addition to standard barbells.
The Rogue Deadlift Platform ships with 2 Floor Plates and does not need bolted to the ground.
There are several flooring options for this platorm:
- Rubber tiles. An 8 Pack of 24x24x1.5" Rubber Tiles is available with this product.
- A combination of plywood and stall mats. Lay 1 full sheet of 3/4" plywood down as the base. Cut two 2' wide strips of stall mat and one 4x4' piece of 3/4" plywood to be used as a top layer.
- Do not use any flooring.
- Length: 8'
- Width: 4'
- 2x2" 11 gauge steel frame
- Laser cut and precision bent gussets
- Bolt together design
- (4) Floor clips to secure each end to the ground
Click Here For Returns Information
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States. And if placed before noon on that given business day.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
Westside Barbell ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes [Includes Canada]
Westside Barbell is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All
fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.)
Please use the calculator below to estimate duties.
Westside Barbell is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you
received your order damaged, please contact the shipping carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.