Welcome to the Rule of Three™ certificate examination.
This home study course was created to help those coaching youth athletes to have a firm and optimal understanding of how to implement a successful and safe training protocol for youth athletes via general preparation means at very affordable price.
This exam is 1 hour long and consists of 25 questions.It comes with over $230 worth of study material and its available worldwide and has no prerequisites required in order to take this course.
Exam content consists of
- Weightlifting and Age (Scientific and Pedagogical Fundamentals of a Multi- year System of Training Junior Weightlifters) (L.S. Dvorkin)
- Special Strength Development for all Sports (Louie Simmons)
- Explosive Power and jumping ability for all sports (Tadeusz Starzynski and Henryk Sozanski)
- Explosive Strength Development for Jumping including dvd (Louie Simmons)
- Olympic Weightlifting Strength Manual (Louie Simmons)
- Children & Sports Training (Jozef Drabik)
Click Here For Returns Information
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States. And if placed before noon on that given business day.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
Westside Barbell ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes [Includes Canada]
Westside Barbell is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All
fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.)
Please use the calculator below to estimate duties.
Westside Barbell is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you
received your order damaged, please contact the shipping carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.